Monday, September 28, 2009

Battle of the Badges, Ronning, Valiquette, Smith and Kravchuk







Our yearly trip to the Battle of the Badges brought a quick trip into the city and a nice haul to bring home. As posted earlier, I got Billy Smith on my Islander jersey early. I was totally out of stuff to get signed so I bought a Canucks, Leafs and Oiler pucks at the door. I went and got all the pucks signed in the first intermission and they guys were all great. They always have signed stuff at the door, sometimes for a good price and some high end stuff too. I usually spend between $50-75 there, with all the money going to the players. It's a neat setup, they only have signed stuff from the players on the ice. I bought some Ronning pictures and a Valiquette picture along with my pucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment