Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rob Schremp

This past June at the Stoll golf thing in Saskatoon, I had the unkind task of meeting Rob Schremp. He was at the end of the line behind Ethan Moreau and Micheal Garnett. I knew most of the guys in the line up but Schremp. I thought he was someone else and he started beaking at me. I just shook my head. At that time, Schremp had only played the 1 game in the NHL. I found out later he was a Youtube hero. Yes, very talented with the puck, while no one is checking him. So I laughed my arse off this week when Mr. MacTavish ripped Schremp for his lack of work ethic, desire and I guess a poor attitude. Hmm, I guess it wasn't me...I have a signed Schremp Oiler card of some sort. Someone can have it, for a nickel. That is what his memorabilia is and will always be worth. There, I just said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment