Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Team Canada World Junior Camp Signed Banner



This was a total fluke, we tried to get some autographs as they left the ice with no luck. We went down to the ice level using the stairs and some volunteers said to just wait, they'll walk right by. One of the waiting dads setup 2 tables for his kids to wait with these banners. As the players walked out they just walked over and signed whatever was on the table. I did not have my Team Canada jersey but this was the next best thing. The entire team signed this. Here is a link to the list: Team Red and White. My wife really wanted Jordan Eberle on a photo and he was the only one we had to really ask. His parents were standing about 30 feet behind us so it was understandable that he was eager to visit for a bit. My wife got a picture with Jordan and I got a picture with Atlanta Thrashers rising star, Evander Kane. It was a great idea and it gives me a thought in September when the Flames are in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment