Friday, March 26, 2010

Don't Have My Stuff But Here's The List

We went to the skate with the legends last night. Usually three players will come out to skate with fans. Last year was Gingras and Mann. This year Gary Leeman, Jimmy Mann and Bob Probert. The story will have to come Sunday, lots to tell but I'm on my Blackberry. Here's the list: Leeman-puck and Leafs jersey
Mann-Nordiques puck
Probert-Wings puck
Nicholls-Rangers puck and jersey, Black Hawk plastic thing plus OPC rookie card
Trottier-Islanders puck and OPC rookie card
Ellett-Leafs puck
Simpson-Oiler puck
Billy Smith-did not sign a puck saying he was under contract and can't sign pucks and apologized. He offered to sign something else but I had nothing. I told him he had signed for me before so not to worry. He aplogized again. Great guy, getting turned down is fine when its done respectfully.
Oldtimer Jersey signed by all the guys but these two jerks.
Cliff Ronning and Glenn Anderson both walked by ignoring our request. But we video taped Anderson igoring myself and kids and walking right by everyone. I plan to post on youtube Sunday.Be careful Glenn, can't be an ass all the time without being caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment