Saturday, January 23, 2010

Updates...



I almost always make the jersey after the signing or if I know for sure they will be there, have it made ahead of time. So I do my best to show the updated image of the finished jersey. I have lots of signed numbers 'on the go' so it does take time to get the jerseys together. I never buy the $130 jerseys either, I am patient and pick mine up on eBay for a fraction of the cost. I still have a signed Believeau #4 that is low on the list of items to finish. Off topic for a minute...
I wish Mr. Believeau a healthy and speedy recovery from his stroke this past week. He might be the truest gentleman, ambassador of the game we will ever see.
Ok, here is my update of my Tavares and Gilmour jerseys. Turned out not too bad...

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Love your blog, love your collection. You've got some very nice pieces. You've got to tell me though...I've got a couple jerseys I'd like to do something with...where do you get all of your numbers and name bars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 west on ebay or the internet, best in the buis....

    ReplyDelete