Monday, May 11, 2009

Signed Flames Pucks-Boyd and Primeau


This might go down in my books as the coolest catch yet. I was curious about the Calgary Flames Better Half puck sale in Calgary for the first home games of this years playoffs against Chicago. I emailed one of the sponsors and someone got back to me with a idea. She called the Flames and found out here was only 2 pucks left; Wayne Primeau and Dustin Boyd. She got back to me and asked if I wanted them. I was eager to get anything so I said sure. I asked how much for the pucks and she said I was to make a donation of my choice to a charity of my choice. I got the pucks today with a Flames Blaze book. I kept my end and donated $45 to the Canadian Cancer Society in a family member's name. Holly man, what a great deal and great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment